Once you confirm you have kidney stones, you need to implement a proven kidney stones diet if you do not want your condition to escalate. There is a kidney stones diet that is appropriate for kidney stones sufferers like you. This kind of diet will give you all that you need to be aware of, in order to manage your kidney stones and prevent your condition from progressing into further kidney damage. First thing to understand is that this condition happens because of the calcification of your urinary system. These stones are formed in the kidney, but these stones can easily migrate to the lower urinary system. The stones are also asymptomatic, which means there are no symptoms at all until they pass through the lower urinary system.
Why you need a kidney stones diet to pass kidney stones
Whether you like or not, you need to observe a proper kidney stones diet if you want to reverse your kidney problems and do the normal daily activities that you were doing before you were diagnosed with kidney stones. There are too many reasons why many people nowadays suffer from kidney stones. Many people have poor lifestyle activities and poor eating habits that can lead to formation of kidney stones. There are specific foods that you need to avoid once you are diagnosed with kidney stones, which is explained in detail when you follow a specific kidney stones diet.
Pass kidney stones without pain using a proven kidney stones diet
If you are a male at the age of 30, then you are at risk of having kidney stones if you are not very cautious with your diet habits, and the types of food that you are eating. In managing kidney stones, the details of the diet the patient provides to his or her doctor is very important in order to know the main cause of the kidney stones. The treatment of this condition is basically a specialized kidney stones diet. The following are guidelines that you need to keep in mind if you are suffering from this painful condition.
• People who are on a kidney stones diet are restricted from eating foods that are rich in calcium. Dairy products are very rich in calcium so you need to restrict your intake of these types of foods.
• You also need to balance the oxalates within the body.
• You also need to limit your intake of foods such as beets, spinach, nuts, rhubarb, chocolate, strawberries, and team wheat bran.
• It is important for individuals not to exceed to the recommended daily amount of vitamin C, because it can increase the urinary oxalate excretion.
• You also need to regulate your intake of animal protein to 1 g/kg body weight, if you are on a kidney stones diet.
• You are encouraged to eat more fruits and vegetables each day. It is better to eat five or more servings of fruits and vegetables.
• You also need to increase your fluid intake in order to excrete 2 liters of urine every day. Water is essential to any kidney stones diet.
Fortunately, there are patients who experience these stones passing through their ureter and bladder, but if the stones are blocked, it can cause an obstruction, and then an invasive procedure must be performed. A kidney stones diet is not actually very rigid. In fact it can aid you to work, and carry on with life as usual.
Sugar consumption is reduced in a kidney stones diet to pass kidney stones
You also need to stay away from a lot of sugar consumption. This is because sugar leeches calcium from the bones and sends this calcium to the kidney right before it can pass through the urinary tract. Eating foods that are rich in sugar will increase calcium in your kidney and this might increase your risk of developing kidney stones in the future. Finding a proven kidney stones diet is important in order to pass them quickly and with minimal pain and discomfort, but this will not work if the patient does not follow the specifics of the kidney stones diet properly.
Having kidney stones for the first time can be quite scary, and proper steps need to be taken to pass them quickly, painlessly, and ensure that the stones never come back. You need a proven kidney stones diet…
‘The Kidney Stones Removal Report’ is a proven treatment that does just that. Trusted by thousands of ex-kidney stones sufferers, this established treatment plan can get you back to your normal routine quickly, and stop the recurrence of kidney stones in the future. Click here to learn more about this amazing kidney stones diet.
Kidney Stones Diet Information and Resources:
- Diet for Kidney Stone Prevention
- NUTRITION AND KIDNEY STONES – WASHINGTON STATE …
- Kidney Stones Diet
- Medical Treatment and Diagnosis of Kidney Stones
- ‘DASH’ diet may prevent kidney stones | Reuters
- Lemonade Vs. Kidney Stones – CBS News